Saturday, November 12, 2011

christmas wishes.

I blame it on Starbucks. That red cup gets me excited for the holidays, WAY too early. I've already started listening to Christmas tunes. Michael Buble and Justin Bieber (hey don't judge, its a good album!) if you really want to know. It's comforting to know I'm not the only one in the house that's this excited - I caught a hint of some bing crosby holiday music coming from Marcus' office a few nights ago. I also blame writing a paper on my laptop, for my countless hours perusing the internet for wish list items. My attention span when it comes to analyzing research is about as long as the memory of a goldfish. This list may be more of a lust list for christmas, but nothings stopping me from fantasizing when the most exciting thing I've done all day is make the bed. 

1. Paige Skinny Jeans. These jeans have to be the most popular skinny jeans amongst celebs. I tried a pair on, and it was love at first try!
2. J. CREW velvet schoolboy blazer. Plush velvet is so chic for the holidays, and I've been wanting a blazer that pops and something that is slightly more exciting than black. 
3. Michael Kors jet set ipad case. Seriously how awesome is this - looks like an oversized clutch! Of course this would make no sense without #4...
4. Ipad 2 in white. Enough said. 
5. Aveda lip shine in pomelo. I have another shade of this lip gloss and I love it! It has a minty taste, and lasts for a long time. 
6. Clarisonic Mia. Consider it a super, but gentle, exfoliator for your face. People who have them, love them!
8. Vince Camuto Ellen Flat in Bisque. I've been searching for the perfect nude flat and I spotted these at nordstrom this week.  

1 comment:

  1. Your list is perfection, I want every single item you covet for, especially that velvet jacket, they would all be an amazing addition to any wardrobe. Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete