Saturday, June 25, 2011

SURPRISE!

So Marcus turned the big 3-0 on June 18, and I decided to throw him a little surprise party. Keeping it a secret was one of the hardest things I had to do, but by the look on his face in this picture he was pretty surprised & excited to see everyone that kept it a secret!

Blowing out his candles...had the fire station on speed dial. 


My mom made all of these cupcakes. She is so talented and everyone keeps telling her she should go into business!

 neighbours!

 Marcus & his mom





I really wish we could have got more photos because these few didn't even capture half of the people that made it out. We had an awesome evening, and it was so much fun planning it all!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun party! I can not keep a secret to save my life so I am impressed that you did! Those cupcakes look so delicious too!

    ReplyDelete