Saturday, August 6, 2011

a fun afternoon in the city.

Friday was a fantastic end to my 2 weeks of holidays. 
Marcus & I spent the morning doing engagement photos, which I can't stop thinking about..I am counting down the hours until we get a sneak peek from our photographer
Then I went downtown to visit my friend Danae (who is moving back to the 'country' in a week!).  We had lunch at giovanes at the fairmont pacific rim. This latte is the best I've had since europe. I highly recommend this cute little italian bistro & wine bar. We ate delicious lucchese paninis and yummy berry fruit salad. 

After snapping a few pics at canada place we took a short walk along the sea wall.
Such a seriously beautiful city. We don't get out to Vancouver as often as I'd like. My goal by the end of the summer is to rent some fun cruiser bikes and do the sea wall with Marcus. Let's see if we can fit that into our busy August!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment