Wednesday, July 27, 2011

waiting for the postman: online purchases

I scooped this leighton dress up during j.crew's 40% summer sale. I figure it's good to start collecting some pretty dresses for all of the wedding festivities over the next year. Can't wait to get this one in my mailbox!

I've been looking for the perfect, affordable, pair of cognac boots since last fall. I tried on the steve madden entyce boot, but I just couldn't do the side buckle. Nordstrom must have read my thoughts, because the BP 'Runway' boot was made FOR me. Can't wait for these to arrive too. I probably won't have to wait until fall to wear them either, if our summer keeps going the way it's going. 

Using what I have in my closet, I could probably put together some great looks for our engagement photos. However, I found this great flowy romantic top on forever 21 and couldn't resist. This will look great with some jeans and nude pumps for our 'woods' engagement shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment